Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wasting My Time

People are crazy.

I never knew that I would be caught in a web of lies, being manipulated by someone that I thought I could trust. He said he would be there for me, he said I was his. Young love will not last. People will break your heart, and leave you to pick up the pieces alone. I'm tired of being used. I'm tired of waiting. I'm done. I try so hard to get your attention. I try so hard to be the best version of me. I'm done trying. I've done so much for you, and I got nothing. The days that I've spent worrying about you, you didn't worry about me. The tears that I shed for you, you never shed any for me. You can still say you love me. You can still say you need me. You can even say that you're there for me. But, in the end, it's not true and it was never true. I'm done, and if you (yes, you, the person reading this) have been put through something similar, you should be done, too. Be done with the person and your feelings towards them. They're not worth your time and love. It's hard to find someone, I know, but it's completely worth the wait. Never waste your time with someone that doesn't care to love you back.

You're done.

2 comments:

  1. That's sad. I'm wary of most people in real life because of things like this. It's hard to trust once you've been treated badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. But, if they don't understand what you've been through, it's hard for them to see.

      Delete